WE BELIEVE QUALITY MICE ARE ESSENTIAL FOR RESEARCH
// WHO WE ARE
The facility provides the capacity to house the numerous genetically modified mice that underpin progress in modern medical research. These mouse colonies are critical for progress in research across all health priority areas such as the following:
- Mental illness
- Heart disease
LAB MICE BREEDING AND MANAGEMENT
This is used to eliminate pathogens from mice to establish clean, healthy breeding colonies.
IMPORTS AND EXPORTS
Together with Garvan Molecular Genetics (GMG), we offer a quick and easy genotyping service.
With a laboratory mouse, researchers can learn more about the world around us and the body that houses us.
ABR SPECIALISES IN MAINTAINING CLIENT STRAINS
- Maintaining Research Colonies
- Inbred Mice
- Congenic Mice
- GM Mice
- Mutant Mice
- Outbred Mice
- Hybrid Mice
WHY USE ABR?
// THE ABR ADVANTAGE
- Quality-specific pathogen-free mice
- Genome editing using CRISPR
- Efficient imports, rederivation and exports
- Fast turnaround for mouse genotyping
- No waiting for sperm or embryo freezing
- Accurate identification with tail tattooing
- Real-time online access to colony information
- License agreement with The Jackson Laboratory
- Partners access animal care at reduced rates