CLIENT STRAIN MAINTENANCE MADE EASY
ABR STAFF ARE HIGHLY TRAINED IN THE CARE OF LABORATORY MICE AND CAN OFFER:
// Animal Technicians
- Weekly husbandry and monitoring
- Tissue collection for genotyping
- Identification using tail tattooing (@2 wks) or ear marking (@3 wks)
- Breeding of mouse strains under instructions from clients
- Special services such as time mating, weighing, specific monitoring for phenotype
- Support and advice for your breeding programmes
Access to colony information
// Client Strains
For strains bred at ABR, researchers are given access to real time information about their colonies via a web interface to our animal management software called Stuart. This makes planning more reliable and minimises wastage.
Request Issue and manage colonies through the Stuart Web interface.